Wednesday, April 10, 2013

To the Sweat Drop Down My...

Back, chest, arms, armpits, you name it and it’s sweaty. Anyone who has ever worked out with me knows that I sweat like nobody’s business! The most frustrating place I sweat, my forehead. Yes, you read that right, my forehead. Have you ever gotten sweat in your eyes? Burn baby burn!

Nothing is more aggravating than being in downward dog and having a face full of sweat. Well, there are other things that aggravate me but we aren’t going to get into that. I am that “sweaty girl” in yoga, the one constantly breaking pose to wipe down my face. I had come to the sad conclusion that I was just going to have to deal with this for the rest of my life. Nothing could solve my problem. (My mother is always telling me how dramatic I am)

Things were about to take a turn for the better…

One day on Instagram, I saw a girl with a headband that said, “I’m kind of a big deal.” I had to find out where she got this little gem. I had just told my mom the week before that I wanted cute headbands with screen printed sayings on them. This lovely lady informed me she was sporting a Bondi Band. I checked out their website, and when I saw one that said, “Shut up and squat” I knew it was meant to be. I ordered two and anxiously awaited their arrival. The day I received them I threw one on and headed to the gym immediately. It was like the sun was shining after 3 years of darkness, puppies were frolicking, and a delicious calorie free pizza had been invented. Ok, well maybe not that extreme but it was pretty damn exciting.

Bondi Bands are Lycra sweat wicking headbands. They keep your hair and sweat out of your face while you’re trying to get your fitness on; they also cover up dirty/bad hair days. These fabulous bands come in an array of funky patterns, colors, and sayings. Not only are these headbands adorable, are you ready for this? *Drumroll* THEY STAY PUT!!!!! These babies do not require re-adjusting; they do not slip off of that sweaty head of yours. When I tell people that I am obsessed with them they laugh, this is no laughing matter. I am seriously obsessed, I now own 7 of them and you best believe I will be buying more. I am not joking when I say these will completely change the way you work out. Take my word for it, they are fabulous! Ladies, go get you some at www.bondiband.com

Hope everyone is having a great week and working hard to better themselves mentally and physically. I would also like to thank my girl, Kelsey for suggesting I review the products I use.
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment